How does my pet benefit?
The benefits to your pet are as follows:
- To relieve the effects of pain is to provide a better quality of life for your pet.
- Improved cardiovascular fitness can result in a fitter, healthier dog and can prolong life expectancy.
- Improved muscle strength gives increased support for joints, reducing the risk of wear and tear of the joints.
- Improved gait pattern will ensure the patient uses each limb equally and effectively, which will reduce the risk of overuse on a particular limb.
What Conditions Can Benefit From Hydrotherapy?
Some conditions that are commonly referred for hydrotherapy are as follows:
- Hip/elbow dysplasia
- Total or partially ruptured cruciate ligament
- Luxating patella
Dexter Undergoing Treatment
Dexter at Paddling Pups, look at the fun he his having getting better.